Dell Storage SC8000 Array Controller
Optimized performance and efficiencyThe Dell Storage SC8000 offers high performance for midsize to large deployments with enterprise processing power and advanced software. The SC8000 can dynamically scale to meet a wide range of business requirements while offering all the efficiencies of the SC Series line.
- Self-optimizing architecture responds to real-time data use
- Advanced multi-tier SSD capability that can revolutionize your all-flash and hybrid flash performance
- Performance levels over 300,000 IOPS for sequential reads and over 100,000 IOPS with sub-millisecond latency on OLTP workloads
- Multi-array federation capability included with base product
- Native auto-failover for business continuity
- Intelligent deduplication and compression
- Enhanced virtualization and encryption
- Cross-platform replication and shared management with PS Series arrays
Scalable and flexible enterprise storageExperience the combined benefits of Dell Storage SC Series architecture and a resilient Dell hardware design that allows you to grow your data center without forklift upgrades.
- 2U rack chassis with dual six-core Intel® Xeon® processors and up to 128GB total cache per dual controller system
- Simultaneous iSCSI, Fibre Channel (FC) and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) front-end interconnects
- Single console monitoring, scaling up to 960 SAS drives in multiple enclosures (SC200, SC200, SC280) per controller system and scaling out to many systems across numerous sites
- Included Live Migrate “storage hypervisor” feature lets you move volumes non-disruptively between arrays without remapping hosts
- Seamless integration with the optional FS8600 NAS appliance for fully interoperable block and file storage
Each Dell Storage SC8000 Array Controller includes:
- 2 x E5 2640
- 8 x 8GB DDR3
- Perc H710
- 12 x 3.5" 200GB HDD
WisetekMarket (1) Year Warranty covers parts and replacement.
This comes standard for all of our products, ensuring that you are well covered.