Dell PowerEdge T110 II Tower Server
Easy AccessRun applications, share information and access your data from any workstation in the office.
Let employees work simultaneously by moving to a server-based network. Adding a server to your business better enables you to work more effectively while out of the office and to employ IP-based collaboration suites, which means you can:
- Allow employees to access their business email from any Internet connected computer.
- Share documents over the Internet in a secure environment.
- Share desktops for conference calls and remote meetings.
Business FriendlyScalable, adaptable and ready to use, PowerEdge T110 II is the ideal server for the small office setting and is poised to grow along with your business.
Get the processing power your business demands with options from the Intel Xeon E3-1200 V2 processor family, Intel Pentium G600 and G800 series or Intel Celeron G400 and G500 series. Meet the needs of noise-sensitive environments, thanks to a design that gives you business-class performance with similar sound levels as a standard desktop computer.
The Dell PowerEdge T110 II includes:
- 1 x E3-1220 V2 (SR0PH) and a Heatsink
- Quad Core, 3.10GHz frequency, 8MB SmartCache, 5GT/s Bus Speed, 69W of Power and FCLGA1155 socket
- 2 x 4GB PC3 - total of 8GB memory
- 2 x 3.5" 7.5K 1TB Storage total of 2 TB of storage
- 1 x 305W Power Supply (new Sealed)
- Cabled Power Supply
- 1 x Keyboard (new Sealed)
- 1 x Mouse (new Sealed)
- Has a DVDRW Port
- Includes 0CK548 (new Sealed) Power Supply
WisetekMarket 90 Day Warranty covers parts and replacement.
This comes standard for all of our products, ensuring that you are well covered.